Watch this fun promo video of our students in uniform… https://vimeo.com/472427503/fac195ce15
With only six weeks until our End of Year concerts, there is still time to order your new Theatre Bugs or Adelaide Theatre Academy t-shirt, if you need to upsize or refresh.
We’re offering $5 off each t-shirt when you order before December 1, 2020.
Doubling as compulsory attire for some students at the End of Year concerts, your class uniform is also an essential part of belonging to the Theatre Bugs & Adelaide Theatre Academy family.
It’s important our teachers can recognise all their students quickly in class and at pick-up and drop off times – especially as they check children are accompanied by the correct parents/caregivers. This is even more important at sites where other community groups share the venue.
Allowing students to define themselves by their personalities instead of how they dress, our uniforms give children a sense of belonging to their class group – of being part of an inclusive ‘team’ where every child is equally important.
Theatre Bugs & Adelaide Theatre Academy compulsory uniforms:
- promote focus during class – paving the way for students to enjoy learning and improve their confidence and skills,
- are practical and comfortable – allowing students to move freely, and
- are quality products which retain their shape and design well and in some cases, are handed down to younger students.
To order yours before December 1, 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student name
- Required shirt size (stocked in even numbers, Australian standard sizing)
- Credit Card Payment
- Your Card Number:
- Your Card Expiry:
- 3 digits on the back of the card:
- Or, EFT Payment
- BSB: 035-044
- Account Number: 241631
- Account Name: Adelaide Theatre Academy Pty Ltd
- NOTE: Please enter your child’s full name/s and the word SHIRT in the transfer description
- Please note that teachers cannot take payment for safety reasons.